I Don’t Know How Much Vodka I Put In This But I’m Going To Drink It Anyways: a memoir
my whole life
te amo?? more like te quila
i’m into girls and guys but i’m also really into pasta
I have the superhuman ability of recognizing a Glee Cast version of any song 5 seconds before it starts playing
Let me tell you how many times I’ve seen the first three seconds of Hell to the No
ah yes I am fluent in musical theater lyrics
whatever I don’t need friends, I have musicals
33% cold, 33% sleepiness, 33% anxiety, 1% glitter
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Nastassia
- Eye Color: hazel
- Hair Style/Color: It’s currently a grown out a-line cut that ends just below my chin. I’m getting it cut shorter soon. Also, it’s a medium/dark brown.
- Height: uhhhh 5’9” I think
- Clothing style: It changes frequently. I pretty much just wear whatever i feel like wearing. I’ve never really stuck to one style. I like them all too much, so it’s fun to shake it up.
- Best physical feature: Ughhh, I like my eyes. But i’d also say my boobs (WOOOOOOOMPH) or my hair (SOME DAYS).
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: Failure. Eternal loneliness. Heights. The usual shit.
- Your guilty pleasure: nada, i’m very upfront about everything that i like
- Ambitions for the future: WELL…. I know that i definitely want to have a family someday. I want to be a mom. That’s something that i’ve only just recently come to realize, but yeah, i want to be a mom and have a really big family. In the future. Waaaay into the future hahaha. Other than that, I just want to be successful in most things that i try. I want to maybe own my own business, like a salon or something. I want to travel to other countries, see things that i’ve never seen, do things that i’ve never done. Meet a ton of new people. I want to have a lot of different experiences, but mainly, I don’t want to regret anything.
Oh and ya know, falling in love with someone would be nice, but i’m in no hurry.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: No. Coffee. Goddammit why is it so cold?
- What you think about most: the future
- What you think about before bed: I try to read fic before i go to bed to get my mind off of every day matters that are bugging me. If my head is filled with a fictional pairing’s imaginary life, then i don’t have to think about those bills that i have to pay, or how much food that i need to get for the week, or how much i hate my job, ya feel me?
- You think your best quality is: aghhhh, my judge of character? I’m a really good judge of character. Yep that’s it.
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: I don’t know, never been on a real date WHOOPS.
- To be loved or respected: respected. But really, both.
- Beauty or brains: brains yall
- Dogs or cats: rn it’s cats because the dog is being a little jerk
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- Lie: yes but not very often.
- Believe in yourself: Of course.
- Believe in love: yeah
- Want someone: no
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes, i was a band and theater geek growing up.
- Done drugs: no
- Changed who you were to fit in: no
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: pink
- Favorite animal: doggies
- Favorite movie: I CAN’T DO THIS
- Favorite game: TABOO!
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: OH WOW IT’S A SATURDAY :D
- How old will you be: 19 yo
- Does age matter: Not really man. I’ve met some of the dumbest people that were older than me, and some of the smartest that were younger than me. Also, love is love so love whoever the fuck you want blah blahblah THE ONLY THING AGE GETS YOU IS WISDOM AND WRINKLES.
I need a drink and a shade of lipstick that will put the fear of God in a man’s heart
*reads fic before bed*
*reads fic during class*
*reads fic at family dinners*
*reads fic on my deathbed*